Do you want to actively contribute to the successful development of the H2020 reSEArch-EU Project? The University of Malta, member of the SEA-EU Alliance and partner of this H2020 project is hiring a full-time Research Support Officer.
The person selected for this role is expected to:
- produce deliverables and related reports as specified in the project description;
- keep detailed progress reports and abide to all the conditions imposed by the project;
- assist in the dissemination process;
- attend project internal meetings and consortium meetings;
- travel and attend meetings/conferences as the need arises;
- take part in the submission of new EU-funded research proposals;
- perform any other project related task as instructed by the project coordinator and key experts.
- are in possession of a master’s degree,
- have experience in project management,
- have a proven track record of communications experience (including effective writing in English)
- are willing to live in Malta during the lifespan of the project (until December 2023).
Then, apply before 10 November 2021, because the University of Malta is waiting for you!
More details on the application process can be found clicking on this link.