Do you want to contribute to building the University of the future?
A European university, playing its part in overcoming both local and international societal and sustainable development challenges thanks to its members dedicated to Research and Innovation?
The Université de Bretagne Occidentale is hiring a post-doctorate researcher to participate in the strategic definition of the Long-Term Research Plan of the European University of the Seas (SEA-EU).
- Hold a PhD in Management Science or a related field.
- Speak fluently English and French.
- Have experience of working in research within international environments.
- Can demonstrate success in the delivery of research projects.
- Are keen to take up the challenge to be a high-level strategic counsellor for the SEA-EU Alliance and the reSEArch-EU Project.
…This position is for you!
Take a look at the offer and send us your application before the 30th of September 2021!